Are you looking for the ideal travel companion that will keep your child safe and comfortable on the bed? Then you should try the Leachco Bumpzzz Travel Bed. This toddler travel bed can easily be assembled as it quickly rolls out and folds up compactly. There are many reasons why this product has remained everyone’s favorite. But just like every other thing, there are some flaws with this product as well. We are going to present an unbiased review of the Leachco Bumpzz bed to find out the features, pros and cons of the product. In the end, we will leave you to decide whether this travel bed is right for your kid or not.
This travel bed is systematically designed for parents who want an easy and comfortable travel bed for their kids. It’s ideal for children who need a comfortable and soft spot to sleep, relax, read, or play. It can be easily folded to form a seat. It also has bridges at the sides of the foam to keep your child in the confines of the bed.
This travel bed does not need to be inflated, unlike most other types of travel beds. You don’t need to assemble or inflate the bed as it comes inflated already. The only thing you need to do is to open the bag and unroll the bed.
Travel Bed can equally be transformed into a cushion or a comfortable seat by folding it into half. The outer bumper and center foam pad can be removed effortlessly for cleaning.
Leachco Bumpzzz Travel bed is also easy to transport. Although it is slightly heavier than most other types of travel bags, at 12 pounds it’s still light enough to be carried easily.
• The soft padding of the bed provides great comfort
• It is large enough to provide space for movements on the bed
• It is suitable for virtually all weights of children from 2 to 6 years
• Designed with high safety standards and protects your child from falling off the bed. Even if your child rolls over and falls, the low height of the bed prevents any accidental injuries. This is quite ideal if you have an overactive or playful child.
• It is free of faint smell and does not cause any allergy
• The Leachco Bumpzzz Travel bed is not ideal for babies
• It’s heavier than most other types of travel beds
There are different types of travel beds for kids sold in the market today. But the Leachco Bumpzzz travel bed is up there as one of the best. This is because of its comfortable and safety features. Moreover, the bed has a high rating of 4.5 from customers on Amazon. But one flaw with this bed is the fact that it may not be suitable for little babies below 2 years. Overall, the bed provides the most comfort in its class and is highly recommended for parents whose kids are more than 2 years.